Updated: Aug 1
Your entire birth chart reveals the complexity of your personality and understanding the influence of the alignments in your chart is essential to understanding the part of you that deals with love, relationships, beauty, desire, values, and money - this will also help you with your manifesting journey and the objectives and purpose you seek in your life.
My first recommendation is to have your Astro-Manifesting consultation done by an expert or through the Manifesting App to identify the placements of your Natal Chart. Once you are aware of this you should reflect on your current way of living and identify what needs changing and what will set your soul on fire. In order to live intentionally and with a purpose.
Some good questions to ask yourself are:
To avoid living in a superficial way: holding on to material possessions and generating deep insecurity
1. What do I fear of "losing”? Either material or immaterial possessions.
2. How can I reduce my fear of losing my safety and security?
3. How can I trust in the abundance of life? Practice some exercises to understand yourself in this area.
4. What am I clinging to? Either possessions and/or people.
To heal the relationship with yourself and build your self-esteem:
1. What am I grateful for?
2. What are my imperfections and how have they shaped me into the person I am right now?
3. What are the areas in my life in which I feel deep insecurity rooted in the body?
4. Do I tend to devalue myself? Write a list of what you feel grateful for and the areas of your life you’re proud of. List all your achievements and remind yourself through hard times.
These answers will give you a good starting point on what resonates with you on a deeper level. I also recommend writing down the answers in a journal and write your life manifesto.
How you can determine the difference between wants and needs:
The main principle of manifesting is knowing what you want and working alongside the universe to make it into a reality. For example, if you order salmon with potatoes at a restaurant and the waiter brings you a salad instead, you will most likely send the salad back. So this example is a good way to understand how the universe will constantly bring you new opportunities but its up to you to decide wether they are aligned to what you want or not. This can apply to relationships, job opportunities, fitness goals amongst other things.
Manifesting is not settling for a mediocre relationship when you have all the tools at your disposal to have the prince charming you always dreamed of by your side, it is not living a life that doesn’t inspire you. Manifesting is believing in yourself, in your inner power, the strength and flame that makes you unique and allows you to wake up everyday with a purpose. It is raising your energy, filling your mind with positive thoughts, little by little, one day at a time until you realise the universe, the source and the flame inside you is guiding you towards those opportunities that set your life on fire.
The most important thing is to come from a place of gratitude of what you already have as the universe won't give you more opportunities if you are not already grateful of what you have. Also building your self-confidence and self-love is key to your manifesting journey.
What are the main steps to begin your manifesting journey:
1. Change your thoughts
Your thoughts and your energy can create your reality. If you are constantly being negative and down then you will attract and manifest negative energy. Practice meditation, breath work or any activity that makes you align with yourself. Eating healthy or daily gratitude journaling.
2. Download the Manifesting App on the App Store. The Manifesting app is a platform that allows you you to be aware of the available planetary energy and to incorporate it in your daily routine. Read your daily quote and reflect on the impact of the worlds on your lifestyle. Find a way to live more purposeful.
3. Request your personalised Manifesting consultation to understand your Natal Chart and the Astro-Manifesting energy available for you.
4. Ask the universe for what you want once a day. This makes your request clearer and clearer. This can also be done through writing your requests down or making a vision board.
5. Work towards your goals
6. Trust the process
7. Receive and acknowledge what you get
8. Keep your vibration high
9. Clear your resistance
Live intentional, live possible.